Hey there Sales People!
Yes, I haven’t told all of you that I have worked as a Headhunter for the last 4 years. It was a wonderful journey to have this Job as a living. Enough with the chit chat!🙂
Straight to the point, I have a job vacancy that I would like to share to all of you, sales people.
“SALES MANAGER for INDUSTRIAL SEWING MACHINE”
Do you feel like that you have mastered your sales skills? Do you look for an opportunity that in line with your passion in selling?
Our Client, a trading company from Japan which selling various innovative electronic products including hi-tech sewing machine is looking for potential candidate to be positioned as their Industrial Sewing Machine Sales Manager:
- Male, 30-40 y.o.
- Professional looking
- English and PC (Excel, Word, PPT skill) literate is must
- Experience in related with outside sales (direct sales) for Industrial Production Goods such as Industrial Sewing Machine, Machine Tool, Industrial Parts and so on., not retail sales
- Experience in related field min. 3 – 4 years
- Discipline, high fighting spirit to learn and self-develop
- Have own vehicle
- Experience with management on big corporation (preferably from Japanese company)
- Willing to be worked at Jakarta, Indonesia
- Help and support the sales and service activities for distributor to expand Industrial Sewing Machine Business
- Establish and Expand the customer base through distributor
- Maintain good relationship with existing ISM end users and factories
- Create and Implement sales promotion with distributor
- Liaison between HQ in Japan/HK and distributor, and submit the report
- Marketing future needs / new Products
- Research and analyze Market situation and future trend
- Sales analysis
- Increase number of distributor (Future plan)
Permanent position with attractive salary, allowances, and interesting bonus scheme.
Send your most update CV to indra.budipratama@gmail. Please notice that only shortlisted candidate that will be notified.